While we are working on the next major version of Fluent Assertions, we received several smaller bug reports that we bundled in release 1.7.1.
- Fixed a bug that occurs when two collections are compared for equality but the collection contains null.
- Fixed a stack overflow while formatting an object graph containing static cyclic references.
- Fixed the issue where an exception was thrown when building a failure message by dumping the values of all properties, and one of the properties throws an exception.
- Made the handling of cyclic references when validating equality of nested properties configurable (ignore / throw exception)
- Fixed some incorrect failure messages when comparing XML elements and attributes
- Fixed a NullReferenceException when comparing objects that have a write-only properties
- Fixed a potential NullReferenceException while comparing the properties of a complex graph and when a deep property contains a null object.
These days, our preferred delivery mechanism is NuGet, but you can still get a ZIP from the CodePlex landing page. Issues can be dropped on the Issue Tracker page, but we also monitor any StackOverflow tagged with fluent-assertions.