I recently posted about a problem I had while upgrading from Office 2007 Beta 2 to the final version. Somehow, the unstallation of beta 2 still left some pieces floating around on my harddisk. I then used a manual workaround, but in the mean time, I've also found a nice little tool that really shows you what's installed. Should have saved me some time.
You May Also Enjoy
4 minute read
When your project, product or component gets sufficiently big that it has a large impact on the rest of the organization, you’ll automatically get faced with lots of internal and external distractions. Other teams might want to get that pull request merged as soon as possible, all kinds of questi...
March 23, 2018
10 minute read
It has been almost a year since version 4.19, the last functional release of Fluent Assertions was shipped. Not because of a lack of feature requests, but simply because this new version has cost me all the private time I had. My main goal of this release was to repair some of the design mistakes...
February 4, 2018
less than 1 minute read
Just a small post to provide an overview of all the posts in this series.
November 5, 2017
11 minute read
Event Sourcing is a beautiful solution for high-performance or complex business systems, but you need to be aware that this also introduces challenges most people don’t tell you about. After having dedicated a post on the challenges of dealing with projection migrations and how to optimize that, ...
November 1, 2017