Just a small post to provide an overview of all the posts in this series.
- The power of projections, their independence of place and time and reporting projections.
- Handling conflicts in the domain, replication techiques and evolving the domain.
- The pains of wrongly designed domains and how to design them properly.
- Dealing with projection schema changes, blue-green migrations and event archivability.
- Examples of real-world production issues and how we dealt with those.
- More tips & tricks on aggregates, projections and domain events.
Oh, and follow me at @ddoomen to get regular updates on my everlasting quest for better solutions.